To be a Salesperson:
1. Must complete the 75 hour Salesperson course or 75 hours of college credits in real estate related courses.
2. Submit a current copy of the Certification of disability from Veterans Administration. 3. Copy of DD214 (Certificate of Release from Active Duty) certifying an honorable discharge military.
*Application fee is waived.
To be a Broker:
1. Veterans are waived the 3 years-experience requirement as a Salesperson to qualify for a Broker license.
2. Completion of 225 college credits in Real Estate or related courses at an accredited institution or completion of 75 hrs. Salesperson course and the 150 hrs. Broker course at an accredited NJ Real Estate Broker School.
3. Submit a Certification of Disability from Veterans Administration
4. Copy of DD214 (Certificate of Release from Active Duty) certifying an honorable discharge from military.
*Application fee is waived
*All renewal fees are waived for veterans
Connection School of Real Estate offers a 10% Tuition savings on both Salesperson and Broker Courses. Contact Info@AgentNow.net if you qualify.