NEW JERSEY BROKER LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
This course if for PA/NY/DE/MD Licensed Real Estate Brokers Seeking a New Jersey Broker's License.
PA/DE/NY/MD Brokers must complete TWO 30-Hour (60 Hours Total) Classes as follows:
- 30-Hour Broker Ethics/Agency Law - Thursdays & Fridays | 9am-5pm |6/4, 6/5, 6/11 and 6/12/20 | 4 Live Online Classes
- 30-Hour Broker Office Management - Thursdays & Fridays | 9am-5pm | 6/18, 6/19, 6/25 and 6/26/20 | 4 Live Online Classes
* All 8 Classes Above Must Be Attended.
* Textbook, Licensing Forms and Instructions included.
*Cancelation Policy: Cancelations received 7 days or less prior to course start date are subject to a $50 cancelation fee.
NJ 60-Hour Broker's Course for PA/NY/DE/MD Licensed Brokers ONLY
NJ Broker Candidate Qualifications for Licensure
• Be a citizen of the United States or legally present in this country
• Be at least 18 years of age or older
• Have a high school education or equivalency
• Be of good moral character (fingerprinting/background check required)
• Have been continually licensed and employed on a full-time basis as a Real Estate Brokern for the 3 years, immediately preceding application for licensure.