For Actively Licensed Salespersons from another state seeking a NJ Salesperson's License. Select "On-Demand" attendance below and take the class at your own pace, or attend a live online class via Zoom (select your desired start date).
- Live Online via Zoom: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and the next Monday (4 Classes) from 6-10pm. (Choose class start below.)
- On-Demand: Self-Paced, start anytime.
This course serves as the requisite 15-hour course for Salespersons licensed in a state whose pre-licensing requirements are less than New Jersey's 75-hour required in-classroom education; and who wish to obtain a New Jersey Salesperson’s license. This course covers:
- NJREC Statutes & Rules
- Listing Agreements & Contracts
- Fair Housing
Pennsylvania Salespersons: Instructions for PA Salespersons can be found at: PA Salesperson's Instructions
New York Salespersons: Instructions for NY Salespersons can be found at: NY Salesperson's Instructions
Salespersons from Other States (other than PA and NY): Please contact the New Jersey Real Estate Commission for the number of additional hours of classroom education required at 609-292-7272 (choose Licensing Bureau).
NOTE: PA & NY Brokers Require 60 hours additional classroom hours in 2 modules in order to apply for a NJ Broker's license. This course DOES NOT cover this requirement. Please see 60-Hour Out-of-State Broker's Course
- 8 or More Days Before Class Start - Full Refund or Transfer to Future Class.
- 7 Days or Less Before Class Start - Refund -$50.00 or Transfer to Future Class.
- On or After Course Start Date - Transfers ONLY, No Refunds.